Real customer success comes from the heart. You have the best customer management and business consultancy skills around. You’re passionate about engaging your customers and expanding their use cases. You have impeccable relational skills and can create win/win environments for all parties that you work with. If this is you, there are a lot of people who are adopting our product and we would love your help in taking care of our customers!
- Own overall relationship with assigned clients, which include: increasing adoption, ensuring retention, and satisfaction.
- Establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with each assigned client and drive continued value of our products and services.
- Develop, prepare, and nurture customers for advocacy.
- Work with clients to establish critical goals or other key performance indicators, and aid the customer in achieving their goals.
- Work to identify and/or develop upsell opportunities.
- Advocate customer needs/issues cross-departmentally.
- Program manage account escalations.
To become a successful Customer Success Specialist, you must know both the company and the customer by heart.
- Complete customer training in order to fully absorb the mission, vision, and values of MyBusybee and to understand the consultative sales process.
- Learn about the business, your team, MyBusybee’s different products and services, and MyBusybee’s Customer Management Portal to succeed in your role.
- Understand how to build and present a MyBusybee sales story using data and insights.
- Thoroughly understand and clearly articulate MyBusybee’s wider vision and the business implications as it pertains to MyBusybee’s market , and make customers appreciate the value proposition of MyBusybee over the mere cost to their company.
- Be expected to optimize your own social media profile in mobile marketing and digital solutions/services to incorporate best practices and tips to turn it into a “social selling” profile, complete with embedded content and video.
- Encourage clients to utilize appropriate features of MyBusybee’s products to increase their utilization of our products and services.
- Monitor customer account and usage, proactively contact clients upon low renewal/usage, and deliver coaching/training to improve their utilization.
- Deliver group and individual user informational and training sessions about MyBusybee products and its features, industry benchmarking, and best practices.
- Utilize MyBusybee, client, and other data to derive insights and use these to drive greater client engagement.
- Become a client partner in maximizing benefits of the products they availed from MyBusybee.
- Prior experience in Customer Success or equivalent history of increasing customer satisfaction, adoption, and retention.
- Proven ability to drive continuous value of our products.
- Familiarity in working with clients of all sizes .
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail oriented and analytical.
- Strong team player but still a self-starter.
- Thrives in a multi-tasking environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills as well as attention to detail.
- Excellent organization, project management, and time management skills.
- Ability to effectively present to large remote audiences.
- Ambitious and driven, thriving in a fast-paced and demanding environment.
- Teamwork mentality and willingness to assist wherever needed.
- Strong Microsoft Office capabilities in Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint.