The Marketing Associate is a professional who coordinates all the marketing activities and initiatives of the company. He/She conducts market research, carries out promotional campaigns, identifies target audiences and evaluates current trends.
- Implements marketing plans that include print, broadcast, and online content.
- Creates branded advertising campaigns, and supports the marketing and design teams by coordinating and collating content.
- Sets up tracking systems for marketing campaigns and online activities.
- Conducts market research to identify marketing opportunities and negotiate media coverage.
- Traffics all advertising efforts to appropriate channels.
- Develops and manages all internal communication systems.
- Creates, maintains and strengthens the organization’s overall brand through all media avenues.
- Organizes and streamlines service offerings into user-friendly concepts.
- Manages print contractors and other promotional vendors.
- Maintains strict confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Simplifies complex data into a user-friendly format such as graphs, charts, and other visual aids for clients and management.
- Assists the Sales Team in lead generation activities.
- Performs additional tasks that are related to the department.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/Communications/Business Administration or related (essential).
- At least one year of experience in content management, creative writing, advertising concepts, and media negotiations.
- Critical thinker with strong problem-solving and research proficiencies.
- Ability to comprehend and interpret competitor strategies and consumer behavior.
- Expert knowledge of Content Management Systems (CMS).
- Ability to gather large amounts of data and convert it into meaningful analysis.
- Solid organizational skills and detail-oriented.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
- A creative mind with superb written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to simplify complex information into a user-friendly format.
- Must be a Filipino citizen living in the Philippines.
- Stable internet connection and working computer since this is a work-from-home position.