The Mid Level Web Application Developer is responsible for building and maintaining custom websites and applications across a variety of platforms. He/She is able to assess project needs and craft flexible user interfaces to be utilized by clients, end-users, and internal staff. He/She is passionate about developing solutions to achieve specific business needs and is actively involved in all aspects of online marketing, including, but not limited to, landing page design, website development, email marketing, search engine optimization, and analytics.
- Determines user needs by analyzing the technical requirements.
- Designs, builds and maintains new and existing websites and software applications.
- Communicates with project management to resolve conflicts, prioritize needs, develop content criteria, or choose solutions.
- Identifies, replicates, and resolves issues discovered through customer feedback and testing.
- Ensures that the code is properly structured, and compatible with various browsers, devices, or operating systems.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as requested by the management.
- Must possess a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- With more than 3+ years of experience in doing backend development
- Knowledgeable of multiple back-end stacks such as PHP, Node JS, and MySQL.
- Knowledgeable using PHP Frameworks
- Knowledgeable of Database/Web Storage such as Relational databases (MySQL, MS SQL) and Memory Storage.
- Knowledgeable in basic web security.
- Knowledgeable in the basics of web application architecture, design prototype, UI/UX design.
- Knowledge in project management is a PLUS
- Great attention to detail.
- Good communication skills.
- Creativity and curiosity.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Interested and passionate about learning new things.
- Must be a Filipino citizen living in the Philippines.
- Stable internet connection and working computer since this is a work-from-home position.