Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing
VAPT – Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing is an assessment procedure conducted by highly-experienced security experts on the client’s IT assets to identify possible vulnerabilities that hackers may exploit. BUSYBEE’s team of security experts utilizes proven and standard assessment methodologies to deliver accurate and timely results for the organization’s IT department. We conduct penetration-test which actively evaluates an organization’s information security measures and controls. Our VAPT testing targets the systems, networks, infrastructures, and applications utilizing hybrid method by combining the widely accepted black-box, white-box testing, and auditing standards, based on the Open Source Security Testing Methodology Manual (OSSTMM) and Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP). We provide comprehensive detailed reports with recommendations and corrective strategies.
Importance of VAPT
1. Prevent financial loss through fraud (hackers, extortionists and disgruntled employees) or through lost revenue due to unreliable business systems and processes.
2. Proving due diligence and compliance to your industry regulators, customers and shareholders. Non-compliance can result in your organisation losing business, receiving heavy fines, gathering bad PR or ultimately failing.
3. Protect brand by avoiding loss of consumer confidence and business reputation.
4. Identify vulnerabilities and quantifying their impact and likelihood so that they can be managed proactively.
What can be tested?
All parts that your organisation captures, stores and processes information can be assessed; the systems that the information is stored in, the transmission channels that transport it, and the processes and personnel that manage it. Examples of areas that are commonly tested are:
1. Off-the-shelf products (operating systems, applications, databases, networking equipment etc.)
2. Bespoke development (dynamic web sites, in-house applications etc.)
3. Telephony (war-dialling, remote access etc.)
4. Wireless (WIFI, Bluetooth, IR, GSM, RFID etc.)
5. Personnel (screening process, social engineering etc.)
6. Physical (access controls, dumpster diving etc.)
We never compromise quality of service that is why we only use 2 of the of the most highly accepted tool for Web Vulnerability Scanning in the industry.
Information Security Management System
We also offer Information Security Management System (ISMS) for different private companies and government agencies. We can create framework of policies and procedures for a more systematic approach in managing sensitive data of the organization. Set of controls are set in an organization’s risk management process to greatly improve the efficiency of data management. This is to ensure business continuity and to prevent bad publicity.
Our team uses top down approach and risk-based approach as contained in the ISO 27001 to provide a model for the Information Security Management System.
Call us for inquiries
VAPT & ISMS