Semi Yulianto is a Microsoft-certified trainer with more than 20 years of experience in the IT industry; with experience in the area of Application and Software Development (Database and Management), Operating Systems, Server Systems, Messaging and Collaboration, Inter-networking, Network Infrastructure, Desktop Support and Application (Secure Programming & SDL) and Network Security.
Semi is interested in Exploit Writing, Malware Analysis, Forensics on Moving Data, and Cloud Computing Security. He has a deep knowledge and excellent skills on the following topics: Vulnerability Assessment, Ethical Hacking, Penetration Testing, IT Audit and Computer Forensics with combination of Technical and Management expertise.
He also developed and created: Realistic Ethical Hacking, Penetration Testing & Computer Forensics Hands-On Lab Exercises (Virtualized Environment) to improve and enhance the learning experience.
He mainly conducts and delivers IT technical training for entry level users and IT professionals; with a proven track record in delivering High Quality IT training with very good to excellent feedback ratings. He conducts training for IT Professionals from diverse organizations in the regions of the Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa.
All of these align with his mission, “To create awareness and educate people in Information Systems Security.”
- Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP)
- Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA) on Microsoft Windows 2000
- Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA) on Microsoft Windows Server 2003
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) on Microsoft Windows NT 4
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) on Microsoft Windows 2000
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) on Microsoft Windows Server 2003
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) on Windows Server 2008
- MCSA: Security on Microsoft Windows 2000 and 2003
- MCSE: Security on Microsoft Windows 2000 and 2003
- MCSA: Messaging on Microsoft Windows 2000
- MCSE: Messaging on Microsoft Windows 2003
- Microsoft Certified Database Administrator (MCDBA) on Microsoft SQL Server 2000
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS): Microsoft SQL Server 2005
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS): Microsoft Windows Vista
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS): Microsoft Exchange Server 2007
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS): Microsoft Windows Server 2008
- Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP): Database Administrator
- Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP): Windows Server 2008, Ent. Administrator
- Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT)
- Certified Novell Administrator (CNA) on Novell Netware 5
- Certified Novell Administrator (CNA) on Novell Netware 6
- Certified Novell Engineer (CNE) on Novell NetWare 5
- Certified Novell Engineer (CNE) on Novell NetWare 6
- Novell Specialist Certificate on TCP/IP.
- Certified Novell Instructor (CNI).
- Novell Academic Instructor (NAI)
- ACESO Certified Trainer (ACT) – Digital Mobile Device Data Extraction
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP)
- Citrix Certified Administrator (CCA) on Citrix MetaFrame 1.8
- Citrix Certified Administrator (CCA) on Citrix MetaFrame XP
- CIW Associate (CIW A)
- CIW Professional (CIW P)
- CIW Security Analyst (CIW SA)
- CIW Certified Instructor (CIW CI)
- EC‐Council Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- EC‐Council Certified Hacking Forensic Investigator (CHFI)
- EC‐Council Disaster Recovery Professional (EDRP)
- EC‐Council Certified Security Analyst (ECSA)
- EC‐Council Certified Secure Programmer (ECSP)
- EC-Council Certified Network Defender (CND)
- Certified EC‐Council Instructor (CEI)
- CWNP Certified Wireless Network Administrator (CWNA)
- (ISC)2 Systems Security Certified Practitioner (SSCP)
- (ISC)2 Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- (ISC)2 Certified Secure Software Lifecycle Professional (CSSLP)
- (ISC)2 Official Training Instructor
- ISACA Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- ISACA Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
- Think SECURE Organizational Systems Security Analyst (OSSA)
- CompTIA Security+ (SY0-501)
- CompTIA Cyber Security Analyst (CySA+)
- CompTIA Pentest+ (PT0-001)
- CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP+)
- CompTIA Network Vulnerability Assessment Professional (CNVP)
- CompTIA Security Network Professional (CNSP)
- CompTIA Security Analytics Professional (CSAP)
- EC-Council Certified Application Security Engineer (CASE) Java.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
Microsoft Certified Trainer since 2002, CIW Certified Instructor since 2002, Certified Novell Instructor since 2003, Certified EC‐Council Instructor since 2005. Recently appointed as ISC2 Authorized Instructor (August 2014).
Specializes in systems, infrastructure and security training and consultancy work in the area of Microsoft, Novell/SUSE, Citrix, Cisco, CIW, EC‐Council and Trend Micro products and technologies.
As a Certified IT Technical Trainer, mainly conduct and deliver IT technical training for entry level users and IT professionals. Instructional scripts includes delivery of Microsoft Windows operating systems, Novell NetWare and SUSE Linux operating systems, Novell GroupWise, Novell ZENworks for Desktop/Server, CCNA (Routing and Switching), CCNP (Routing, Switching, Remote Access and Troubleshooting), Citrix MetaFrame or Citrix Presentation Server, CIW (Security), EC‐Council (CEH, CHFI, EDRP, ECSP and ECSA), Business Analysis (CBAP-BABOK), Project Management (PM) and IT Project Management (ITPM), ISC2 (SSCP, CISSP & CSSLP) and ISACA (COBIT, CISA & CISM), CompTIA (A+, Network+, Security+, CySA+, Pentest+, Project+ & CASP+), ISO/IEC 27001, PCI DSS, and other customized courses.
International experience gained through conducting training and consulting (professional services) in certified/authorized training centers and clients (end-users) in Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines and Singapore, Saudi Arabia (KSA), Palestine, Jordan and Tunisia
Provide pre‐sales support and consultancy together with the sales team. Such involvements usually result in proposing the training solutions that are able to meet the customers’ training needs and requirements. In most consultancy‐training projects, it includes customization of curriculum, delivery timeline and mode of delivery.
Became one of the first certified professionals (MCTS/MCITP Charter Member) on Microsoft SQL Server 2005, Microsoft Windows Vista, Microsoft Exchange Server 2007, and Microsoft Windows Server 2008.
Invited as one of “The Distinguished Speakers” on Secure Asia 2008 Congress (Security Congress and Event) organized by MarcusEvans (M) Sdn Bhd, representing EC‐Council. Topic: Preventing Network Intrusion and Workstation Hacking with Proactive Strategies. 1st Rank Distinguished Speaker (Content and Presentation) from over 34 Technical Speakers with more than 92 delegates from 15 countries in Asia.
EC‐Council Trainer of the Year 2008 (Asia Pacific), awarded in Hackers Halted USA 2008 and EC-Council Instructor – Circle of Excellence 2010 (Asia Pacific) awarded in Hackers Halted USA 2010.